Monday, June 27, 2011

FREEBIE: Sprint to 100 Place Value game

So here is another game I play with my class once they are ready to move from using cubes and bundling sticks to getting used to base-10 materials. I never just give a new material and expect students to transfer what they know over unless they have had time to play with it first. This is one of the games we play to get used to handling base-10 and connect it with what we learned using the other materials like connecting cubes and bundling sticks.

 Get it here.

Remember to head over to Oceans of First Grade Fun to check out all the other amazing Place Value Freebies.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up. I can never seem to give them enough place value practice.
    justaddclipart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT! Thanks for the freebie! I'm a new follower of yours. Perhaps you'll follow me!

    firstgradehoneybunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower and would love for you to follow me at mysecongradejournal.blogspot.com

    my giveaway ends tomorrow if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing!

    littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has your Sprint to 100 been removed? After several attempts I wasn't able to access it from Google Docs.

    Love your place value items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping it will work now!It has been removed when we started to need a licence from Scrappin Doodles to have free items using her clip art - I thought I'd added all of them back in once I bought the licence but I must have missed this one! Let me know if there is any more problems!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the tens and ones bingo not a template that is printable?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm using this game with my kinders right now! They love it! Check out some pictures of the game in action on my blog, www.clubkindergarten.com :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. This is one of my students' favourite games. They ask to play it often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by Su Anna! I'm so glad they like it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...