Sunday, July 10, 2011

FREEBIE: Ask 3 Before Me

I don't know about you, but one of the things that really annoyed me when I came down to 2nd grade was how many questions the kids asked about simple things! 

What book do I need?  
What do I do now? 
What do I have to get out? 

Even though I use signs of a pencil, eraser etc and write the book (blue dot, red dot etc) on the board, these little kiddos would ask me rather than look on the board for themselves. It was worse during guided reading when they would come up and interrupt me instead of asking their group members these simple questions. So, I made up this sign and taught students to 'Ask 3 Before Me'. 
Things are going much better now! No more interruptions! You can download it for free from my TpT store here. Please consider leaving feedback!