Sunday, July 03, 2011

Very, very sore...

Sorry I haven't been able to update for the past couple of days... I went to laser skirmish for my newphews birthday and boy am I sore! My back, legs, bum - basically all of me - aches to move! It was an absolute blast though! Who would have thought diving to take cover, crawling along the ground and running through acres of bush would be so much fun!

I'm heading in to school today to start rearraging a few things. I'll try to have a freebie up for you tonight. I'm also working on a weather unit that I'll add to TpT soon.

1 comment:

  1. Experience the thrill of outdoor laser tag skirmish in a new and exciting way.
    It’s an ideal activity for kids and teenagers birthday parties!
    Our Crew will arrive at least 15 minutes before your party starts to establish
    the playing area and set up the equipment.


    laser skirmish sydney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...