Saturday, July 16, 2011

Teachers Notebook shop now open!

OK, so I'm following the trend and have started a Teachers Notebook shop! It does seem REALLY good for sellers since once you add up your TpT monthly fee (annual charge divided by 12) PLUS their commission, it ends up costing more than the Teachers Notebook monthly fee. So if you sell, you should sign up - there is a link to the side of my blog.

If you buy, than it doesn't matter where you buy from because the products cost the same! So really, it's a win-win and you are helping your favourite sellers! You can visit my Teachers Notebook shop by clicking the button here or in my sidebar. I've only got a few items listed at the moment, but more will  be added soon.

1 comment:

  1. Please help me. I am wanting to put a cool poster I designed into my blog so that other teachers can download if they want. How do I do that? I have microsoft office but I can create in google docs if need be. I want to use my cool fonts though. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...