Sunday, April 22, 2012

Freebies and Daily 5 CAFE pack

Since my post with photos of my Daily 5 and Guided Math set-up, I've had some email requests to share my files on TpT. Ask and ye shall receive! I've just added my Daily 5 posters, CAFE posters, Daily 5 I Can type charts, rotation/center labels and other bulletin board bits and pieces to Teachers Notebook. About 63 pages of bulletin board goodness!

      
       
The Math Set will be up soon. 

For those who like the polka-dotty theme, I have also done up time and boggle pieces. These are not my original ideas!

The clock numbers I first saw on Amy's blog, but  she got her inspiration from Kris at I {Heart} Teaching. I have these up in my room at the moment and they look great with all the other polky dottiness I have going on! I'll get a pic on Monday. 
I'm not sure who started the Boggle craze! There are soooo many great pins on Pinterest that I'm not sure who posted it first. So thank you all for the idea! Again, I just wanted some pieces with polka dots. 
You can grab both these freebies here in Google Docs.

I'm about to take my son to his footy match. There's an hour of training before the game (in addition to his 2 hours of training twice during the week). I really dislike games that are in the middle of the day - talk about a waste of time (my pet hate!). You can't really do anything beforehand, and the day is over once they finish! Of course, I don't mind doing it and I love watching him play, but I don't know how people with more than one child cope with all the running around after school and on weekends. My hat goes off to you!

6 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your polka dot stuff! Keep it coming! I plan on buying the set soon on TPT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've recently developed a love of polka dots - I just can't get enough either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read on a previous post that you did a hot potato tree map, what did this look like? Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Boggle in my room. Now Ive got the inspiration. Thanks
    Brooke
    b_beynon@hotmail.com
    Teachable Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polka dot themes are SO cute! Thanks so much for sharing these :) I'm a recent follower and I'm so glad to have found your blog!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot thank you enough. Teaching a new grade this year and setting up a new room. Your items have been so so helpful! I just wish I saw the polka dot time numbers before I purchased a set. LOL! Loving the polka dot theme!!!
    Thank you again!
    Cindy
    cindygood@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...