Wednesday, April 04, 2012

New Blog Design!


What do you think of my new blog design? I LOVE it! I was a bit unsure about the background at first, thinking it was too bright and busy, but it has really grown on me! I've been wanting a new design for aaaaggges, and am so happy I found Diana at Custom Blog Designs. I can't believe she pulled this together from all of my ums and ahhs. She was oh. so. patient. with me - I felt like such a pain and that I was asking really stupid questions! 

I highly recommend her if you are looking for a new blog design!

If you have my old button, can you plitty please with strawberries on top change it to the new one?! Please let me know what you think of the new design!

**Also, sorry for the lack of posting. All I can say is that I'm really enjoying my break!

14 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful!! I love it!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kangaroo! (And the colors.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments! My son hates the kangaroo, and I guess the header would still work without it, but it's there, so it's there to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just fantastic! Great blog design. Kudos to the designer!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Su cute! That kangaroo is adorable!
    Mandy
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog design to suit the awesome blog name :)
    Is it sad that the first thing I thought of was "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!"? (Maybe it's in our blood... to have that reaction.
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliments! I just love the kangaroo! I've posted on my blog about this design! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new design! Thanks so much for adding my button!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new design. It is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...