Saturday, July 14, 2012

Procedural Text Freebie

Just a quick post to to share with you a couple of things I made up today for our work on procedural texts beginning next week (because of our NAPLAN testing last week, I haven't started yet). It has some posters, labels, jumbled vocabulary matching activity and some mind maps. You can download it from Google Docs by clicking on the picture.

Also, I've reposted my Read to Someone pack (which is one of my best sellers) back on TpT. Because of copyright issues, I've changed the name of the file to Buddy Reading. I don't *think* the term 'Read to Someone' is copyrightable by The Sisters as part of their Daily 5 program, but I changed it just to be safe. The contents are not specific to The Daily 5.

Also, I'm really sorry if I haven't responded to your emails lately. I've had so many coming in it is getting very hard to keep up and they just get lost in my inbox. If you have sent me an email and I haven't responded, please email me again so it is brought to the top of my inbox!